How Does FIT Bodywrap® Work?
This treatment will accelerate and amplify your results in conjunction with Cavi Lipo treatments.
The Cavi Lipo Ultrasonic waves break up the fat cells and the Fit Body wrap helps the body to detox and rid your lymphatic system more effectively!
If you are unable to achieve weight loss with dieting and exercise, your bodily fluids could be over acidic from stress and diet, as well as toxic. With the exception of vegetables and some fruits all of our other dietary choices leave us with an acid burden to eliminate as does stressful living and pollution. As the toxic chemicals are removed from you using the Fit
Bodywrap, weight loss is inevitable.
Fit Bodywrap sessions are a convenient way to lose weight. They can be performed every other day if desired.
Weight loss and cellulite reduction will be different for every person and will be determined by several additional factors beyond time and repetition, including without limitation:
- a) Your diet between sessions.
- b) Your exercise status between uses.
- c) Your hydration status when using the Bodywrap (i.e. drinking water before using the wrap and remaining hydrated while in it too).
- d) Whether or not you showered before each usage.
- e) How heat conditioned you are.
- f) How high you set the temperature in the 4 heat zones of the Fit Bodywrap.
- g) How thoroughly you apply the unique Fit Booster Spray to your problem zones to amplify the heating effect of IR energy for you.
- h) Your use of the disposable Fit Coat while in the Fit Bodywrap with its unique infrared reflective layer recycling the heat from your body right back into you.
The segment of the infrared spectrum emitted by the Fit Bodywrap has been shown to offer an astounding range of possible therapeutic benefits in research conducted around the world.
The data presented here in is offered for reference purposes only and to stimulate further observation. No implication that the Fit Bodywrap is a cure for or treatment of any illness, condition or disease is implied nor should it be inferred.
If you are pregnant or suspect you may be, you are not a candidate for Fit Bodywrap use.
- a) If you have a medical condition, please consult with your physician concerning it.
- b) If you are using any prescription drugs, check with your physician or pharmacist for any possible change in the drug’s effect due to any interaction with infrared energy.
- c) It is considered inadvisable to raise the core temperature in someone with adrenal suppression, systemic lupus erythematosus or multiple sclerosis, by some authorities.
- d) If you have a recent (acute) joint injury the old school admonition is that it should not be heated for the first 48 hours after the insult or until the hot and swollen symptoms subside. While this may apply, the more modern concept is move, exercise, attenuate the pain and treat the injured tissues (MEAT), the first two of which far infrared does do. If you have a joint or joints that are chronically hot and swollen, these joints may respond poorly to vigorous heating of any kind.
- e) Vigorous heating is strictly contraindicated in cases of enclosed infections anywhere: dental, in joints or in any other tissues.
- f) Metal pins, rods, artificial joints or any other surgical implants generally reflect infrared rays and thus are not heated by these wave lengths, nevertheless you should consult your surgeon prior to using an IR Thermal System. Certainly if you experience pain near any such implants IR Thermal System use must be discontinued.
Silicone does absorb infrared energy. Implanted silicone or silicone prostheses for nose or ear replacement may be warmed by the infrared rays. Since silicone melts at over 200°C it should not be adversely effected by IR Thermal System use. The Fit Bodywrap has an off switch for the breast region to avoid a problem from this issue. It is still advised that you check with your surgeon and possibly a representative from the implant product manufacturer to be certain about safety.
Heating of the low back area of women during the menstrual period may temporarily increase their menstrual flow.
Hemophiliacs and anyone predisposed to hemorrhage should avoid IR usage or any type of heating that would induce vasodilation which can cause bleeding.
The normal price for the Fit Bodywrap Treatments is:
One session is 50 minute + Relax after treatment 10 min.
1 session – $49
3 sessions – $125 (save $22)
5 sessions – $240 (Get one Free) (Save $54)
However, to introduce you to this exciting treatment, we are offering: Buy (2 for $90)
Call today to book your appointment!
You are not a candidate for this body wrap if:
- You are pregnant
- You are nursing
- You have epilepsy
- You have a heart condition that requires a blood thinner
- You have had cancer but have been in remission less than 2 years. If you have been in remission more than 2 years, we require written consent by a medical doctor.